The need to provide advanced care under quality criteria is not only necessary and essential for the care of people, but is also relevant in the social context of adjusting the costs of care to the control of results. In this process, research becomes an essential tool, as it is only through empirical feedback that the different phases of care can be improved and deepened.
For this reason, the Consolidated Research Group in Advanced Nursing (CARING) has stablished some objectives to achieve the research and social aims and tasks that it has set itself such as:
- Promote quality research in the field of nursing care in a changing and complex society
- Facilitate knowledge transfer from university to social and nursing environments
- Promote the internalization of nursing research
- Improve productivity and scientific quality
- Provide a research framework in care where researchers can carry out their whether being lecturers of the department or master's and doctoral students.
- Consolidate the advanced nursing research group