- How do I access my email?
- How do I access Moodle (Virtual Campus)?
- What can I do if I cannot see a subject in Moodle?
- I am an associate lecturer. When do I have to sign my employment contract?
- I am an undergraduate Nursing student. Where Can I find information about registration, schedules and so on?
- I would like to study a Master’s Degree in Nursing. Where can I find more information?
- I would like to do a PhD in Nursing. Which are the requirements?
- I would like to study a postgraduate nursing degree. How many options do I have and where can I find information?
How do I access my email?
- You have to access though Intranet URV
- Once you are there, you have to log in to Intranet with your ID number including a hyphen and a capital letter (E.g. 99999999-S)
- The password will be your date of birth in the format DD-MMM-YY. The month may be (GEN, FEB, MAR, ABR, MAI, JUN, JUL, AGO, SET, OCT, NOV, DES). Do not forget to type hyphens between the day, month and year. (E.g. 02-MAI-78)
- Once you are logged in, you can change your password in the following section: "Llista de preferits - Canvi de clau d'accés"
- You have to access through Campus virtual
- The username and password will be the same that you will use for the rest of the services such as Intranet or email.
What can I do if I cannot see a subject in Moodle?
You should contact the Administration of the Nursing Department:
Although job enrolment takes place at the beginning of the academic year (September) or at the beginnig of the second semester (January), the University's Human Resources issues all the contracts at the same time and are sent by email later.
In this regard, it is important to consult the URV'S institutional email as the Human Resources Services will send you the contract to sign it digitally.
I am an undergraduate Nursing student. Where Can I find information about registration, schedules and so on?
In the registration website you will find all the information regarding deadlines, documentation, grants and so on. However, if you have any doubts you can contact the Catalunya Campus Secretariat for Academic Management.
If you wish to know subject schedules and the academic calendar, you should have a look at the Nursing Faculty website.
I would like to study a Master's Degree in Nursing. Where can I find more information?
You can find this information here: Nursing Sciences Research Master.
If you still have any doubts, contact Dr. Maria Antonia Martorell Poveda who is in charge of the Master's Degree:
I would like to do a PhD in Nursing. Which are the requirements?
The Doctoral School of the URV is responsible for managing the admission and enrolment. In the following link you will find all the necessary information: Admission and enrolment.
If you still have any doubts, contact the coordinator of the Nursing and Health PhD programme: Dr. Carmé Ferré Grau
I would like to study a postgraduate nursing degree. How many options do I have and where can I find information?
URV's postgraduate courses are managed by the URV Foundation. In the teaching section of the Nursing website, you will find the current postgraduate courses in Nursing. If you click on each of them, it will open a file with all the information and registration process followed by the URV foundation.